Bluzone SaaS Capabilities
While everyone talks about their “Cloud Architecture”, the reality is that most cloud solutions act as nothing more than a data repository. The Bluzone Cloud is the only SaaS infrastructure to bring together beacon fleet management with a robust workflow/event management engine, smart algorithms to turn raw data into actionable insights, custom policies and ease of integration.
Fleet Management: Bluzone is the only cloud solution that enables fleet management in large scale environments. Enterprises that are deploying thousands of beacons and/or tracking thousands of assets face two essential challenges: 1. They require the capabilities to monitor not just the asset, but the beacon itself. Is the beacon operating; what is the battery level; is the beacon where it should be 2. Once the beacon is deployed in the field, they still need to be able to easily update capabilities and firmware. Bluzone ensures that these challenges are easy to overcome.
Event Management: Bluzone provides actionable data on assets and the events associated with assets like – condition, location, telemetry data, queue counting, people counting, etc. All of this, in real-time so you are able to act on this information right away reducing lost capacity, optimizing workforce and workflow, or enriching customer experience depending on the scenario.
Workflow Management: Now that you have access into that level of granularity of data, what do you do with it? This is an important distinguishing factor of Bluzone. As Bluzone allows you to set user-defined policies and receive alerts when these policies are breached or reached. This allows you to stream workflows and prioritize events that need immediate attention, like reducing lost capacity or acting on an asset that has changed location (when it wasn’t supposed to.)
Content Management System: Our CMS solution lets you create, design and manage hierarchical campaigns so you can target multiple customer segments at the same time. Our cloud-based CMS was built for scalability allowing the remote management of beacons worldwide. Further, you can manage all your beacon content in one place, trigger mobile notifications, web views, external links, videos, offers, and custom templates based on the mobile devices’ proximity to beacons. Our proximity marketing solution supports Eddystone, iBeacon and sBeacon simultaneously so you can reach a larger audience at the same time. It also allows you to quickly setup and deploy thousands of beacons across multiple native applications, locations, and campaigns
We have pioneered Bluetooth to Wi-fi connectivity without the use of smartphones or apps with our BLE to WiFi Gateways – BluFis. BluFis enable:
- True remote monitoring of beacons – including monitoring status, battery life, and pushing of firmware updates of large fleets of beacons
- Large scale implementations
- Plug-and-play capabilities and fast implementations with our need for “wired solutions”
- Location accuracy measured in meters
As the market leaders in BLE beacons shipped, we have distinct advantages over our competition – collaborative relationships with our IC providers; we write and optimize our own firmware, and we design and manufacture our hardware. This enables us to do things differently in how we approach problems and how we leverage the BLE and RF stacks. The benefits of our approach include:
- Sensor beacons with the longest battery life in the industry (3 to 9-year battery life)
- Location accuracy, with accuracies within one meter for many applications, far more accurate than standard RSSI
- Support of multiple beacon protocols, including iBeacon, Eddystone and sBeacon simultaneously, so you can support multiple use cases simultaneously
- Sophisticated authentication and encryption capabilities which address the security concerns of Fortune 100 companies
- Available in several form factors, including BLE badges, for different applications including manufacturing, retail and corporate environments
- IP67 Water-resistant
- Designed to blend in, not stand out
- Ability to communicate in the non-connected mode